It is the mission of HFHS to create an inclusive, collaborative school culture that focuses on problem-solving strategies, promotes integrity, mutual accountability, and intellectual curiosity in order to help our students find success in the classroom and beyond.
We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of our school is to develop our capacity to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which staff:
- Collaborates to achieve student growth.
- Models academic and personal integrity to our students.
- Welcomes all students and responds to their needs.
- Inspires intellectual curiosity.
- Holds themselves and their students accountable to the values of the campus.
Collaboration, Academic and Personal Integrity, Inclusivity, Intellectual Curiosity, Mutual Accountability