Let me be the first to welcome you to Hamshire-Fannett Intermediate School! I hope you have had a great summer full of fun, excitement, and relaxation. We are so glad you are going to be a part of the HFI learning experience.
Our mission here at HFI is to provide all students the opportunity to attain their maximum potential as productive citizens by offering a safe environment and exemplary education that reflects the moral and ethical values of the community. Parents/guardians can help support that mission by partnering with HFI from home. We know that a strong partnership with parents/guardians will make a great difference in each child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
* Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
* Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
* Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
* Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
* Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
* Knows that you expect him/her to be successful at school.
By working together, our students will continue to be successful learners and productive citizens. We are excited and looking forward to the upcoming school year and know that each child will have a memorable HFI experience.